This tournament is BYOC (Bring Your Own Computer).
1st: $2000 CDN
2nd: $1000 CDN
3rd: $500 CDN
4th-8th: $300 CDN
The tournament format will be Round Robin into Single-Elimination (see further details below).
- Format: Teams of 5 (5v5)
- Map: Summoner’s Rift
- Draft Mode: Standard Tournament Draft
- Length: No time limit, the game must be played until there is a winning team
- Winner: The winner shall be the team that first destroys the enemy’s nexus or the opposing team surrenders
- Series format: Teams will compete in a round robin format with each group consisting of 4 teams. The top 2 teams from each group will move on to the quarterfinals which will be single elimination. For semi-finals, it will be best of 3 matches and for finals, it will consist of best of 5 matches.
- Limitations: Games will be played on the most recent patch with all available items and champions.
- Picks/Bans: Each game will have 6 bans available, 3 for each team. The time limit for picks and bans will be standard. To pick which team gets to ban first, the team captains will do a coin toss and the winner will get to choose the side for their team.
a. Bans: 1-1-1-1-1-1
b. Picks: 1-2-2-2-2-1
- The winner from each Semifinals match play in Finals, the winner of Finals is awarded 1st place and the loser is awarded 2nd. The two losers of the Semifinals matches then play against each other – the winner of that match is awarded 3nd place, and the loser is awarded 4th place. The loser of each Quarter Final match will be awarded 5th to 8th place.
- The prizing will be awarded to the registered captain of the team to distribute to their team.
- To qualify for each match, all 5 members of the team must be present at the venue and ready to play.
- Teams that do not have all 5 members ready within 10 minutes of the starting time forfeits the match.
- In case a team needs to pause the game, sufficient reason should be reported to the tournament admins right away.
- Teams are not allowed to restart a game without the approval of a tournament admin.
- Every team must have a designated team leader, the team leaders will be responsible for communicating with each other and setting up the mach.
- After each game is completed, both team leaders are required to report the score to the tournament admins.
- Substitute players can only be used with known reasons under the approval of the tournament admins.
- Any teams found colluding a match will be disqualified from the tournament and will not receive any prizing.
- Tournament Administrators reserve the right to make the final decision regarding any issues not stated above.