Played on: PC/Tablet/Phone
*Bring Your Own Device!*
[vc_empty_space height=”60px” image_repeat=”no-repeat”][no_progress_bar title_tag=”h6″ show_percent_number=”yes” show_percent_mark=”with_mark” percentage_type=”floating” title=”Hearthstone Registration Tracker” percent=”63″][vc_empty_space image_repeat=”no-repeat”][vc_accordion active_tab=”false” collapsible=”yes” style=”accordion”][vc_accordion_tab title=”Rules” title_color=”#745d91″]
- Best of Five (5)
- Standard Decks
- Conquest Format
- Double Elimination
- Bring your own device
- The deadline for registration is 11:59 p.m. EDT Thursday April 28th.
- Decklists must be submitted to email@example.com 03:00 p.m. EDT Friday April 29th and must include the players name, and Battle Tag.
- Players must provide a valid photo ID in order to check-in.
- Participants Battle.net accounts must be in the Americas Region.
- In the event of an internet disconnection, players will restart the current game using the same classes as used during the disconnect game. If a player has lethal on board or in hand at the time of a disconnection, the win will be awarded to that player and the deck being played. In this instance, the game will not be replayed.
- Standard format becomes available on the netclient before the event. The tournament will adapt this format in order to remain eligible for HCT points.
- The Old Gods expansion releases before this event, cards from the new expansion will be acceptable for use in your decks.
- For more information about standard format please see: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/19995505/a-new-way-to-play-2-2-2016.
- Please visit: https://bnetcmsus-a.net/cms/gallery/j9/J976W710HSTP1455317433658.pdffor full 2016 Hearthstone Americas Championship Tour Rules.
Conquest Format (as used in the 2015 HearthStone World Championship)
- All matches will be best-of-5. The first player to win 3 games within the match is considered the winner of the match and advances.
- Each player must submit decklists from three unique classes prior to each stage of the event. Players may submit new decks prior to each stage of the event. The deadline for decklist submissions is 03:00 p.m. EDT Friday April 29th.
- A player must win one game with each of their three decks to win the match.
- When a player wins a game, the deck used by the winning player cannot be used for the remainder of the match.
- The losing player can keep the same deck used or switch to a different one of their choice.
- Players will be told what classes their opponent has available, but they won’t know which class is picked until both players have picked.
- Players and attendees will be eligible to sign up to receive the Power Core card back by visiting the Hearthstone Tavern.
[/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”Stream” title_color=”#745d91″]
[vc_empty_space height=”25px” image_repeat=”no-repeat”][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”EGLX 2016 Winners” title_color=”#745d91″]
[/vc_accordion_tab][/vc_accordion][vc_empty_space height=”60px” image_repeat=”no-repeat”]
[vc_single_image image=”16385″ img_size=”full” onclick=”custom_link” mkd_css_animation=”” link=”https://www.facebook.com/ESLHearthstone/photos/a.417352428363577.1073741828.413432725422214/895688593863289/?type=3&theater”]
[vc_empty_space image_repeat=”no-repeat”][no_button size=”big_large_full_width” target=”_self” font_style=”normal” font_weight=”” text=”Buy Tickets Now!” link=”http://eglx.ca/tickets/” color=”#ffffff” hover_color=”#344459″ hover_background_color=”#ffffff” border_color=”#344459″][vc_empty_space image_repeat=”no-repeat”]